lolgo2

lolgo2

Friday, February 24, 2017

New track and stuff

When someone gives you a Cross(over) you must only use it for good :)
So for my first try I didn't do too bad, and only left 1 V and 1 B track unused, not counting the Bazillion T and U tracks, no biggie there.
Track 78X



 Looking to the future I bought fresh paint for some cars, and the RealFX car got new paint, and Shoes!

This is my Real FX car with new tires with a Hot wheels body,
You can't mount an RFX body to an HW but HW to RXF works, go figure.


And some Beauty for my Favorite car, the Squirrel,
She sports the larger racing slicks in the rear, which led me to a conclusion. The Floppy front axles will lean in on corners, acting as natural camber, look close next time you run.

Dont Clean your track too hard! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment