lolgo2

lolgo2

Saturday, February 25, 2017

A bunch of pictures and a video,

I modded last nights track for ease of use, My Grandsons and SIL (a good young Man) came over to see what all the hullabaloo was about. My Youngest(6) is Autistic, and he had a blast on novice mode, Dad suffered through Expert for a short time and my oldest (8) ran advanced, pretty cool. About 20 minutes in, SIL figures it out and breaks my record, I had a 21.98, He ran a 19.77 wah? So I grabbed the truck and ran a 19.69, still stands.
  The coolest part so far is that Deegan(8), got bored running advanced, so I put him on Expert with sagged batts, still not good. Put him on Expert with 10 lap batts and he is good enough to race with us, Happy Pops! Here are some pictures with some info, hope it helps,                              Banked Hairpin City, WooHoo!
Real FX GT mod, I also have Slick set of tires for this car, but only for HW open wheel cars, they won't fit anywhere else :)


Ferrari F50X is looking good, already has Slick mod, with Dremeled front wheel wells.



                                                                   GT?
Slick modded Camarostang
                                           Stock on the right, Slicks on the left
Wheel well mod





                       Showoff! (not pictured, Z's silver Bullet, currently under development)
I'm setting up Two cars for open wheel, hence the Slicks, which are actually a harder compound, not really slick as it were, great traction and breakaway, and they look coooool



No comments:

Post a Comment